Popup Window Type

Luthgers, John jls17 at gmx.net
Mon May 2 11:04:14 CDT 2011

Yesterday I just added support for the popup type. "Modify Directly" and
"Display Directly" were introduced with version 7.6.03 and are already
supported by ARInside 3.0.2 ... I've to look at the whole open window stuff
again .. looks like some options aren't documented at all .. but if you can
post a list with options you are missing, that would help too.

John