Thank You!

Martin, Dwayne martinrd at jmu.edu
Fri Mar 19 11:07:03 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this list, so forgive me if you get tired of reading emails like this, but I just have to say how GREAT it is to have ARInside back with us.  It feels like a reunion with a long-lost friend.

I just got it working this morning, and no sooner was it up and running than a nasty problem popped up that yesterday would have taken hours to solve, but thanks to ARInside I was able to track it down and fix it right away.

Thank You LJ and anyone else who helped,

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University