ARInside 3.0 Beta RC1

LJ Longwing lj.longwing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:03:00 CST 2009

All,
I'm pleased to announce that the ARInside team has successfully completed
the milestones set forth for 3.0.  This milestone simply wanted ARInside to
support all of the updates to Remedy since its last release.  2.07.02
addressed version 7.0.1, 3.0 will support up to 7.5.  I beg you, please go
out and check out the new features and report any bugs you find, if we don't
get any bug reports against RC1 it will become the 3.0 release.  Thank for
your time on testing this latest beta cycle.